: The NFL's Rising Legend
– Hamlin was born with a rare heart condition called commotio cordis, which can cause cardiac arrest if a person is struck in the chest in a specific spot.
– Despite his condition, Hamlin went on to play college football at the University of Pittsburgh, where he was a two-time All-ACC selection.
– Hamlin was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft.
– In his rookie season, Hamlin led the Bills with 100 tackles.
– In 2020, Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest on the field during a game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
– Hamlin made a remarkable recovery and returned to the field in 2021.
– Hamlin is now one of the NFL's most promising young safeties.